Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Shower!


I have the best friends and family! My shower was Saturday, December 4th and my family out did themselves! We were in my sister, Kristi's newly finished basement and it was perfect! My sister, sister-in-law Erin, my mom, and Aunt Lori all made amazing food, came up with great games, and worked hard to make my shower perfect. Even my neices, Peyton and Lauren helped with the baking and made great chocolate oreo desserts. My mother-in-law, Cindy flew in from Indiana and it was a great afternoon! Then my friends all showed and everyone spoiled me and Zander rotten! They designed great onesies and I even had a song and dance with one of my gifts!

The onesies turned out great! Bryan cam to the shower to watch some football, say hi to friends, and so we could head straight to Boulder for some Christmas shopping with Cindy when we were done. We forced him to come down to the shower and judge the onsies when we finished. Here were just a few of the great onesies done!



My favorite was Courtney and Casey's that said "I'm Dirty Daddy's Turn" but not the one Bryan picked! Surprisingly, he did not go for the baseball themed ones either and instead chose Rizzo's strickly on all of her artistic talent!

Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better day and can't wait for Zander to meet everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment