Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Check Out These Shelves! And Zander rolls over...









When we started planning the nursery, I saw a shelf the had a rod for Zander's quilt...Bryan said he could build it, bought the materials and some new tools and it was finished this week! After all of our shopping on our recent travels, I convinced him we needed some more shelf space and Zander got all of this. They look GREAT!!! What furniture do we need next????









On a side note, Zander rolled over today! I know he is very late doing this but I have blamed it on his HUGE head...that's a lot of weight to roll over! Anyway, we were visiting our friends Beth and Elliot today and Zander rolled from his belly to his back...he was very proud and dad can't wait for Zander to show him what he can do!

















1 comment:

  1. Yay Zander! How exciting, my kids both have big heads and they took forever to roll over too, that MUST be it!

    ReplyDelete